Information Collection; Submission for OMB Review, Comment Request
The Corporation for National and Community Service (the Corporation), has submitted a public information collection request (ICR) entitled AmeriCorps Member Application Form for review and approval in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, Public Law 104-13, (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35). Copies of this ICR, with applicable supporting documentation, may be obtained by calling the Corporation for National and Community Service, Thomas Howard, Jr., at (202) 606-6697 or email to email@example.com. Individuals who use a telecommunications device for the deaf (TTY-TDD) may call 1-800-833-3722 between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.
Table of Contents Back to Top
ADDRESSES: Back to Top
Comments may be submitted, identified by the title of the information collection activity, to the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, Attn: Ms. Sharon Mar, OMB Desk Officer for the Corporation for National and Community Service, by any of the following two methods within 30 days from the date of publication in the Federal Register:
(1) By fax to: (202) 395-6974, Attention: Ms. Sharon Mar, OMB Desk Officer for the Corporation for National and Community Service; and
(2) Electronically by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: Back to Top
The OMB is particularly interested in comments which:
- Evaluate whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of the Corporation, including whether the information will have practical utility;
- Evaluate the accuracy of the agency's estimate of the burden of the proposed collection of information, including the validity of the methodology and assumptions used;
- Propose ways to enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected; and
- Propose ways to minimize the burden of the collection of information on those who are to respond, including through the use of appropriate automated, electronic, mechanical, or other technological collection techniques or other forms of information technology, e.g., permitting electronic submissions of responses.
Comments Back to Top
A 60-day public comment Notice was published in the Federal Register on
February 3, 2012. This comment period ended April 3, 2012. No public comments were received from this Notice.
Description: The Corporation is seeking approval of the AmeriCorps Member Application Form which is used by individuals to apply to serve in an AmeriCorps program.
Type of Review: Renewal.
Agency: Corporation for National and Community Service.
Title: AmeriCorps Member Application Form.
OMB Number: 3045-0054.
Agency Number: None.
Affected Public: Applicants to serve in AmeriCorps.
Total Respondents: 225,000.
Average Time per Response: 1.25 hours.
Estimated Total Burden Hours: 281,250.
Total Burden Cost (capital/startup): None.
Total Burden Cost (operating/maintenance): None.
Dated: April 16, 2012.
Chief Program Officer.
[FR Doc. 2012-9807 Filed 4-23-12; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6050-$$-P