Materials Technical Advisory Committee; Notice of Partially Closed Meeting
Table of Contents Back to Top
The Materials Technical Advisory Committee will meet on February 7, 2013, 10:00 a.m.,Herbert C. Hoover Building, Room 3884, 14th Street between Constitution & PennsylvaniaAvenues NW., Washington, DC. The Committee advises the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Export Administration with respect to technical questions that affect the level of export controls applicable to materials and related technology.
Agenda Back to Top
1. Opening Remarks and Introductions.
2. Remarks from BIS senior management.
3. Presentation by DuPont on the impact of Australia Group and Wassenaar membership for Mexico in particular.
4. Report of Composite Working Group and other working groups.
5. Report on regime-based activities.
6. Public comments and new business.
7. Request for volunteers for Chairperson.
8. Discussion of matters determined to be exempt from the provisions relating to public meetings found in 5 U.S.C. app. 2 §§ l0(a)(1) and 10(a)(3).
The open session will be accessible via teleconference to 20 participants on a first come, first serve basis. To join the conference, submit inquiries to Ms. Yvette Springer at Yvette.Springer@bis.doc.gov, no later than January 31, 2013.
A limited number of seats will be available during the public session of the meeting. Reservations are not accepted. To the extent time permits, members of the public may present oral statements to the Committee. Written statements may be submitted at any time before or after the meeting. However, to facilitate distribution of public presentation materials to Committee members, the materials should be forwarded prior to the meeting to Ms. Springer via email.
The Assistant Secretary for Administration, with the concurrence of the delegate of the General Counsel, formally determined on October 2, 2012, pursuant to Section 10(d) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act, as amended (5 U.S.C. app. 2 § 10(d)), that the portion of the meeting dealing with pre-decisional changes to the Commerce Control List and the U.S. export control policies shall be exempt from the provisions relating to public meetings found in 5 U.S.C. app. 2 §§ 10(a)(1) and 10(a)(3). The remaining portions of the meeting will be open to the public.
For more information, call Yvette Springer at (202) 482-2813.
Dated: January 22, 2013.
Committee Liaison Officer.
[FR Doc. 2013-01598 Filed 1-25-13; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 3510-JT-P