The United States Chemical Safety and Hazard Investigation Board announces that it will convene a Public Meeting beginning at 10:00 a.m. local time on February 10, 2000, at the Defense Nuclear Facilities Safety Board (DNFSB), Suite 300, 625 Indiana Ave. NW, Washington, DC. This announcement replaces the incorrect announcement published on February 2, 2000 (65 FR 4945). Topics to be discussed at the meeting will include:
1. Resignation of the Board Chairperson.
2. Interim Board Governance.
3. Proposed Federal Regulations regarding CSB Quorum, Voting Procedures and compliance with the Government Under the Sunshine Act.
4. Review and Adoption of CSB Mission Statement.
5. Major CSB Initiatives for remainder of FY 2000.
6. Review and Discussion of FY 2001 Budget Proposal.
The meeting will be open to the public. The DNFSB office is a secure federal building and photo identification may be required for admission. For more information, please contact the Chemical Safety and Hazard Investigation Board's Office of External Relations, (202)-261-7600, or visit our website at: www.csb.gov.Start Signature
Christopher W. Warner,
[FR Doc. 00-2681 Filed 2-2-00; 1:37 pm]
BILLING CODE 6350-01-P