U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC).
Notice of the OMB review of information collection and solicitation of public comment.
The NRC has recently submitted to OMB for review the following proposal for the collection of information under the provisions of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35). The NRC hereby informs potential respondents that an agency may not conduct or sponsor, and that a person is not required to respond to, a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid OMB control number.
1. Type of submission, new, revision, or extension: Revision.
2. The title of the information collection: Billing Instructions for NRC Cost Type Contracts.
3. The form number if applicable: N/A.
4. How often the collection is required: Monthly.
5. Who will be required or asked to report: NRC Contractors.
6. An estimate of the number of responses: 3,952.
7. The estimated number of annual respondents: 80.
8. An estimate of the total number of hours needed annually to complete the requirement or request: 1,851 hours (Billing Instructions—1123 + 728 License Fee Recovery Cost Summary). Start Printed Page 8451
9. An indication of whether Section 3507(d), Pub. L. 104-13 applies: N/A.
10. Abstract: The Division of Contracts and Property Management in administering its contracts provides Billing Instructions for its contractors to follow in preparation of invoices. These instructions stipulate the level of detail in which supporting cost data must be submitted for NRC review. The review of this information ensures that all payments made by NRC for valid and reasonable costs in accordance with the contract terms and conditions.
A copy of the final supporting statement may be viewed free of charge at the NRC Public Document Room, 2120 L Street, NW (lower level), Washington, DC. OMB clearance requests are available at the NRC worldwide web site (http://www.nrc.gov/NRC/PUBLIC/OMB/index.html). The document will be available on the NRC home page site for 60 days after the signature date of this notice.
Comments and questions should be directed to the OMB reviewer listed below by March 20, 2000. Comments received after this date will be considered if it is practical to do so, but assurance of consideration cannot be given to comments received after this date.
Erik Godwin, Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (3150-0109), NEOB-10202, Office of Management and Budget, Washington, DC 20503
Comments can also be submitted by telephone at (202) 395-3087.
The NRC Clearance Officer is Brenda Jo. Shelton, 301-415-7233.Start Signature
Dated at Rockville, Maryland, this 14th day of February 2000.For the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Brenda Jo. Shelton,
NRC Clearance Officer, Office of the Chief Information Officer.
[FR Doc. 00-3892 Filed 2-17-00; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7590-01-P