Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board.
Notice of meeting.
The Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board (Access Board) has scheduled a public hearing and its regular business meetings to take place in Arlington, Virginia on Monday and Wednesday, March 13 and 15, 2000, at the times and location noted below.
The schedule of events is as follows:
Monday, March 13, 2000
9:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Public Hearing on Americans with Disabilities Act/Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines
Wednesday, March 15, 2000
9:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m. Planning and Budget Committee
10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. Technical Programs Committee
11:00 a.m.-Noon Executive Committee
1:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m. Board Meeting
The meetings will be held at the Sheraton Crystal City, 1800 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
For further information regarding the meetings, please contact Lawrence W. Roffee, Executive Director, (202) 272-5434, ext. 14 (voice) and (202) 272-5449 (TTY).End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
At the Board meeting, the Access Board will consider the following agenda items.
- Executive Director's Report
- Approval of the Minutes of the September 15, 1999 Board Meeting
- Executive Committee Report—Standard-Setting Agencies on Actions to Update Their Standards and Process for Reviewing Board's Goals
- Planning and Budget Committee Report—Rulemaking Plan, Fiscal Year 2000 Spending Plan, and Status of Work on the Agency Goals
- Technical Programs Committee Report—Status Report on Research and Technical Assistance Projects
- Election of Officers
All meetings are accessible to persons with disabilities. Sign language interpreters and an assistive listening system are available at all meetings.Start Signature
Lawrence W. Roffee,
[FR Doc. 00-4767 Filed 2-28-00; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 8150-01-P