TIMES AND DATES:
1:00 p.m., Monday, May 1, 2000; 8:30 a.m., Tuesday, May 2, 2000.
Washington, D.C., at U.S. Postal Service Headquarters, 475 L'Enfant Plaza, S.W., in the Benjamin Franklin Room.
May 1 (Closed); May 2 (Open).
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
Monday, May 1—1:00 p.m. (Closed)
1. Strategic Planning.
2. Adjustments to International Mail Rates.
3. Financial Performance.
4. Office of Inspector General Midyear Budget and Performance Results.Start Printed Page 21798
5. Compensation Issues.
6. Personnel Matters.
Tuesday, May 2—8:30 a.m. (Open)
1. Minutes of the Previous Meeting, April 3-4, 2000.
2. Remarks of the Postmaster General/Chief Executive Officer.
3. Briefing on the Census Mailing.
4. Preview of National Postal Customer Council Day.
5. Update on Delivery Confirmation.
6. Tentative Agenda for the June 5-6, 2000, meeting in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
CONTACT PERSON FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Thomas J. Koerber, Secretary of the Board, U.S. Postal Service, 475 L'Enfant Plaza, SW., Washington, DC 20260-1000. Telephone (202) 268-4800.Start Signature
Thomas J. Koerber,
[FR Doc. 00-10274 Filed 4-20-00; 2:09 pm]
BILLING CODE 7710-12-M