This site displays a prototype of a “Web 2.0” version of the daily Federal Register. It is not an official legal edition of the Federal Register, and does not replace the official print version or the official electronic version on GPO’s govinfo.gov.
The documents posted on this site are XML renditions of published Federal Register documents. Each document posted on the site includes a link to the corresponding official PDF file on govinfo.gov. This prototype edition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov will remain an unofficial informational resource until the Administrative Committee of the Federal Register (ACFR) issues a regulation granting it official legal status. For complete information about, and access to, our official publications and services, go to About the Federal Register on NARA's archives.gov.
The OFR/GPO partnership is committed to presenting accurate and reliable regulatory information on FederalRegister.gov with the objective of establishing the XML-based Federal Register as an ACFR-sanctioned publication in the future. While every effort has been made to ensure that the material on FederalRegister.gov is accurately displayed, consistent with the official SGML-based PDF version on govinfo.gov, those relying on it for legal research should verify their results against an official edition of the Federal Register. Until the ACFR grants it official status, the XML rendition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov does not provide legal notice to the public or judicial notice to the courts.
Department of Defense (DoD), General Services Administration (GSA), and National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
This document makes amendments to the Federal Acquisition Regulation in order to update references and make editorial changes.
April 25, 2000.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
The FAR Secretariat, Room 4035, GS Building, Washington, DC 20405, (202) 501-4755.Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects in 48 CFR Parts 6, 31, 32, and 42
- Government procurement
Dated: April 13, 2000.
Edward C. Loeb,
Director, Federal Acquisition Policy Division.
Therefore, DoD, GSA, and NASA amend 48 CFR Parts 6, 31, 32, and 42 as set forth below:End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation for 48 CFR Parts 6, 31, 32, and 42 continues to read as follows:End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 6—COMPETITION REQUIREMENTSEnd Part Start Amendment Part
2. In section 6.304, revise the second sentence of paragraph (a)(4) to read as follows:End Amendment Part
(a) * * *
(4) * * * This authority is not delegable except in the case of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics, acting as the senior procurement executive for the Department of Defense.
PART 31—CONTRACT COST PRINCIPLES AND PROCEDURES
3. In section 31.101, in the last sentence, remove “Acquisition and Technology” and add in its place “Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics”.End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 32—CONTRACT FINANCINGEnd Part Start Amendment Part
4. Remove “19_” and add “20_” in the following places:End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
a. Section 32.411 in the Agreement for Special Bank Account; in paragraph (a) of Recitals; and after paragraph (e) of Covenants; andEnd Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
b. Section 32.805(c) in the Acknowledgement.End Amendment Part
5. In section 32.502-4 amend paragraph (a)(3) and (a)(4) by removing “(a)(5)” and adding in their places “(a)(6)”.End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 42—CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION AND AUDIT SERVICESEnd Part Start Amendment Part
6. Remove “19_” and add “20_” in the following places:End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
a. Section 42.1204, in the Novation Agreement following paragraph (i) at paragraphs (a)(2), (a)(8) (twice), and in the Certificates following paragraph (b)(9); andEnd Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
b. Section 42.1205, in the Change-of-Name Agreement following paragraph (b) at paragraph (a)(2); and in the Certificate following paragraph (b)(2).End Amendment Part End Further Info End Preamble
[FR Doc. 00-10136 Filed 4-24-00; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6820-EP-P