This site displays a prototype of a “Web 2.0” version of the daily Federal Register. It is not an official legal edition of the Federal Register, and does not replace the official print version or the official electronic version on GPO’s govinfo.gov.
The documents posted on this site are XML renditions of published Federal Register documents. Each document posted on the site includes a link to the corresponding official PDF file on govinfo.gov. This prototype edition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov will remain an unofficial informational resource until the Administrative Committee of the Federal Register (ACFR) issues a regulation granting it official legal status. For complete information about, and access to, our official publications and services, go to About the Federal Register on NARA's archives.gov.
The OFR/GPO partnership is committed to presenting accurate and reliable regulatory information on FederalRegister.gov with the objective of establishing the XML-based Federal Register as an ACFR-sanctioned publication in the future. While every effort has been made to ensure that the material on FederalRegister.gov is accurately displayed, consistent with the official SGML-based PDF version on govinfo.gov, those relying on it for legal research should verify their results against an official edition of the Federal Register. Until the ACFR grants it official status, the XML rendition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov does not provide legal notice to the public or judicial notice to the courts.
Committee for Purchase From People Who Are Blind or Severely Disabled
Additions to and Deletions from the Procurement List.
This action adds to the Procurement List commodities and a service to be furnished by nonprofit agencies employing persons who are blind or have other severe disabilities, and deletes from the Procurement List commodities previously furnished by such agencies.
Effective Date: August 28, 2000.
Committee for Purchase From People Who Are Blind or Severely Disabled, Jefferson Plaza 2, Suite 10800, 1421 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, Virginia 22202-3259.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Louis R. Bartalot (703) 603-7740.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
On June 9 and 16, 2000, the Committee for Purchase From People Who Are Blind or Severely Disabled published notices (65 FR 36663 and 37757) of proposed additions to and deletions from the Procurement List:
After consideration of the material presented to it concerning capability of qualified nonprofit agencies to provide the commodities and service and impact of the additions on the current or most recent contractors, the Committee has determined that the commodities and service listed below are suitable for procurement by the Federal Government under 41 U.S.C. 46-48c and 41 CFR 51-2.4.
I certify that the following action will not have a significant impact on a substantial number of small entities. The major factors considered for this certification were: Start Printed Page 46425
1. The action will not result in any additional reporting, recordkeeping or other compliance requirements for small entities other than the small organizations that will furnish the commodities and service to the Government.
2. The action will not have a severe economic impact on current contractors for the commodities and service.
3. The action will result in authorizing small entities to furnish the commodities and service to the Government.
4. There are no known regulatory alternatives which would accomplish the objectives of the Javits-Wagner-O'Day Act (41 U.S.C. 46-48c) in connection with the commodities and service proposed for addition to the Procurement List.
Accordingly, the following commodities and service are hereby added to the Procurement List:
Logo, BDU Coat and Shirt
Janitorial/Custodial for the following locations:
Veterans Center #401, 1766 Fort Street, Lincoln Park, Michigan.
Veterans Center #402, 4161 Cass, Detroit, Michigan
This action does not affect current contracts awarded prior to the effective date of this addition or options that may be exercised under those contracts.
I certify that the following action will not have a significant impact on a substantial number of small entities. The major factors considered for this certification were:
1. The action may not result in any additional reporting, recordkeeping or other compliance requirements for small entities.
2. The action will not have a severe economic impact on future contractors for the commodities.
3. The action may result in authorizing small entities to furnish the commodities to the Government.
4. There are no known regulatory alternatives which would accomplish the objectives of the Javits-Wagner-O'Day Act (41 U.S.C. 46-48c) in connection with the commodities deleted from the Procurement List.
After consideration of the relevant matter presented, the Committee has determined that the commodities listed below are no longer suitable for procurement by the Federal Government under 41 U.S.C. 46-48c and 41 CFR 51-2.4.
Accordingly, the following commodities are hereby deleted from the Procurement List:
Louis R. Bartalot,
Deputy Director (Operations).
[FR Doc. 00-19161 Filed 7-27-00; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6353-01-P