Copyright Office, Library of Congress.
Final rule; technical amendments.
This document makes non-substantive, technical amendments to Copyright Office regulations.
August 10, 2000.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Sandra L. Jones, Writer Editor, or Marilyn J. Kretsinger, Assistant General Counsel, Copyright GC/I&R, PO Box 70400, Southwest Station, Washington, DC 20024. Telephone: (202) 707-8380. Fax: (202) 707-8366.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
The Copyright Office reviewed its regulations and, on June 28, 2000, published non-substantive, technical amendments that updated and made minor corrections to the agency's rules. The Office now makes additional clarifying technical amendments in 37 CFR part 201 and makes a correction in 37 CFR part 204 that was inadvertently overlooked in the June 28th document.Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects
Final RuleStart Amendment Part
Accordingly, 37 CFR parts 201, 202, and 204 are amended by making the following corrections and amendments:End Amendment Part Start Part Start Printed Page 48914
PART 201—GENERAL PROVISIONSEnd Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation for Part 201 continues to read as follows:End Amendment Part
2. Section 201.5(c)(1)(viii) is amended by removing “A certification.”.
3. Section 201.28(c)(4) is amended by adding a “-” (hyphen) between “two” and “month”.
PART 202—REGISTRATION OF CLAIMS TO COPYRIGHTEnd Part Start Amendment Part
4. The authority citation for Part 202 continues to read as follows:End Amendment Part
5. Section 202.22(c)(1) is amended by removing “title;” and adding “title” in its place.End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 204—PRIVACY ACT: POLICIES AND PROCEDURESEnd Part Start Amendment Part
6. The authority citation for Part 204 continues to read as follows:End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
7. Section 204.8(a) is amended by revising the first sentence to read as follows:End Amendment Part
(a) An individual who disagrees with a refusal of the Copyright Office to amend his or her record may request a review of the denial. * * *
Dated: August 2, 2000.
Marilyn J. Kretsinger,
Assistant General Counsel.
[FR Doc. 00-20082 Filed 8-9-00; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 1410-30-P