In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35) the Railroad Retirement Board (RRB) has submitted the following proposal(s) for the collection of information to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval.
SUMMARY OF PROPOSAL(S):
(1) Collection title: Employer Reporting.
(2) Form(s) submitted: G-251a, G-251b.
(3) OMB Number: 3220-0193.
(4) Expiration date of current OMB clearance: 12/31/2000.
(5) Type of request: Revision of a currently approved collection.Start Printed Page 63107
(6) Respondents: Business or other for-profit.
(7) Estimated annual number of respondents: 430.
(8) Total annual responses: 430.
(9) Total annual reporting hours: 144.
(10) Collection description: The collection obtains information used by the Railroad Retirement Board (RRB) to assist in determining whether a railroad employee is disabled from his or her regular occupation. It provides, under certain circumstances, railroad employers with the opportunity to provide the information to the RRB regarding the employee applicant's job duties.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OR COMMENTS:
Copies of the forms and supporting documents can be obtained from Chuck Mierzwa, the agency clearance officer (312-751-3363). Comments regarding the information collection should be addressed to Ronald J. Hodapp, Railroad Retirement Board, 844 North Rush Street, Chicago, Illinois, 60611-2092 and the OMB reviewer, Joe Lackey (202-395-7316), Office of Management and Budget, Room 10230, New Executive Office Building, Washington, DC 20503.Start Signature
[FR Doc. 00-26999 Filed 10-19-00; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7905-01-M