Skip to Content

Notice

ANR Pipeline Company; Notice of Proposed Changes in FERC Gas Tariff

Document Details

Information about this document as published in the Federal Register.

Published Document

This document has been published in the Federal Register. Use the PDF linked in the document sidebar for the official electronic format.

Start Preamble December 6, 2000.

Take notice that on November 30, 2000, ANR Pipeline Company (ANR) tendered for filing as part of its FERC Gas Tariff, Second Revised Volume No. 1, the following tariff sheets proposed to become effective December 1, 2000:

Forty-fifth Revised Sheet No. 8

Forty-fifth Revised Sheet No. 9

Forty-fourth Revised Sheet No. 13

Fifty-fourth Revised Sheet No. 18

ANR states that the above-referenced tariff sheets are being filed to implement recovery of approximately $2.2 million of above-market costs that are associated with its obligations to Dakota Gasification Company (“Dakota”). ANR proposes a reservation surcharge applicable to its Part 284 firm transportation customers to collect ninety percent (90%) of the Dakota costs, and an adjustment to the maximum base tariff rates of Rate Schedule ITS and overrun rates applicable to Rate Schedule FTS-2, so as to recover the remaining ten percent (10%). ANR also advises that the proposed changes would increase current quarterly Above-Market Dakota Cost recoveries from $2,023,299 to $2,211,370.

Any person desiring to be heard or to protest said filing should file a motion to intervene or a protest with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, 888 First Street, NE., Washington, DC 20426, in accordance with Sections 385.214 or 385.211 of the Commission's Rules and Regulations. All such motions or protests must be filed in accordance with Section 154.210 of the Commission's Regulations. Protests will be considered by the Commission in determining the appropriate action to be taken, but will not serve to make protestants parties to the proceedings. Any person wishing to become a party must file a motion to intervene. Copies of this filing are on file with the Commission and are available for public inspection in the Public Reference Room. This filing may be viewed on the web at http://www.ferc.fed.us/​online/​rims.htm (call 202-208-222 for assistance). Comments and protests may be filed electronically via the internet in lieu of paper. See, 18 CFR 385.2001(a)(1)(iii) and the instructions on the Commission's web site at http://www.ferc.fed.us/​efi/​doorbell.htm.

Start Signature

David P. Boergers,

Secretary.

End Signature End Preamble

[FR Doc. 00-31575 Filed 12-11-00; 8:45 am]

BILLING CODE 6717-01-M.