Department of Defense (DoD), General Services Administration (GSA), and National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
This document makes amendments to the Federal Acquisition Start Printed Page 2141Regulation in order to update references and make editorial changes.
Effective Date: January 10, 2001.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
The FAR Secretariat, Room 4035, GS Building, Washington, DC 20405, (202) 501-4755.Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects in 48 CFR parts 1, 19, 22, 42, 52, and 53End List of Subjects Start Signature
Dated: December 22, 2000.
Acting Director, Federal Acquisition Policy Division.
Therefore, DoD, GSA, and NASA amendEnd Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation forEnd Amendment Part Start Part
PART 1—FEDERAL ACQUISITION REGULATIONS SYSTEM
2. Amend section 1.106 in the table following the introductory paragraph at entry 52.215-19 by removing the OMB Control Number “9000-0015” and adding “9000-0115” in its place.End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 19—SMALL BUSINESS PROGRAMSEnd Part Start Amendment Part
3. Amend section 19.812 by revising paragraph (a) to read as follows:End Amendment Part
(a) The contracting officer shall assign contract administration functions, as required, based on the location of the 8(a) contractor (see Federal Directory of Contract Administration Services Components (available via the Internet at http://www.dcma.mil/casbook/casbook.htm)).
PART 22—APPLICATION OF LABOR LAWS TO GOVERNMENT ACQUISITIONSEnd Part Start Amendment Part
4. Amend section 22.403-4 as follows:End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
a. Redesignate paragraphs “(a)”, “(b)”, “(c)”, “(d)”, and “(e)” as “(b)(1)”, “(b)(2)”, “(b)(3)”, “(b)(4)”, and “(b)(5)”, respectively;End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
b. Designate the introductory paragraph as paragraph (a), and amend it by removing “The Department of Labor regulations include—”;End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
c. Add paragraph (b) introductory text;End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
d. In newly designated paragraph (b)(5), remove the last sentence; andEnd Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
e. Add a new paragraph (c) to read as follows:End Amendment Part
(b) The Department of Labor regulations include—
(c) Refer all questions relating to the application and interpretation of wage determinations (including the classifications therein) and the interpretation of the Department of Labor regulations in this subsection to the Administrator, Wage and Hour Division.
PART 42—CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION AND AUDIT SERVICESEnd Part Start Amendment Part
5. Amend section 42.201 by revising paragraph (b) to read as follows:End Amendment Part
(b) The Defense Contract Management Agency and other agencies offer a wide variety of contract administration and support services.
6. Revise section 42.203 to read as follows:End Amendment Part
The Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) maintains and distributes the Federal Directory of Contract Administration Services Components. The directory lists the names and telephone numbers of those DCMA and other agency offices that offer contract administration services within designated geographic areas and at specified contractor plants. Federal agencies may obtain a free copy of the directory on disk by writing to—Defense Contract Management Agency, ATTN: DCMA-FBP, 8725 John J. Kingman Road, Fort Belvoir, VA 22060-6221, or access it on the Internet at http://www.dcma.mil/casbook/casbook.htm.
PART 52—SOLICITATION PROVISIONS AND CONTRACT CLAUSES
7. Amend section 52.247-51 in the provision heading by removing “(FEB 1995)” and adding “(JAN 2001)” in its place; in the first sentence of paragraph (c)(1) by removing “F.o.b. port of loading with inspection and acceptance at origin.”; and in the third column of the table following paragraph (d), add a comma after “i.e.”.End Amendment Part Start Part
8. Amend section 53.215-1 by removing from paragraph (a) “15.509(b)” and adding “15.509” in its place; and by removing from paragraphs (e) and (f) “15.509(a)” and adding “15.509” in their place.End Amendment Part End Further Info End Preamble
[FR Doc. 01-16 Filed 1-9-01; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6820-EP-P