Office of the United States Trade Representative.
Notice of meeting.
The Industry Sector Advisory Committee on small and Minority Business will hold a meeting on January 29, 2001, from 9:15 a.m. to 3 p.m. The meeting will be opened to the public from 9:15 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The meeting is scheduled for January 29, 2001, unless otherwise notified.
The meeting will be held at the Department of Commerce, Conference room 4830, located at 14th Street between Pennsylvania and Constitution Avenues, NW., Washington, DC.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Millie Sjoberg, (202) 482-4792, Department of Commerce, 14th Street and Constitution Avenue, NW., Washington, DC 20230 (principal contact), or Dominic Bianchi, Office of the United States Trade Representative, 1724 F Street, NW., Washington, D.C. 20508, (202) 395-6120.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
The following topics will be discussed:
- Discussion on 2001 APEC Small and Medium-sized enterprise (SME) Ministerial;
- Discussion on 2001 Summit of the Americas;
- Discussion on infrastructure security;
- Discussion on trade finance;
- Discussion on customs issues;
- Discussion on electronic commerce;
- Discussion on SME advocacy and outreach; and,
- Committee business.
Acting Assistant United States Trade Representative for Intergovernmental Affairs and Public Liaison.
[FR Doc. 01-1532 Filed 1-17-01; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 3190-01-M