In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. chapter 35), the Railroad Retirement Board (RRB) has submitted the following proposal(s) for the collection of information to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval.
Summary of Proposal(s)
(1) Collection title: Public Service Pension Questionnaires.
(2) Form(s) submitted: G-208, G-212.
(3) OMB Number: 3220-0136.
(4) Expiration date of current OMB clearance: 3/30/2001.
(5) Type of request: Revision of a currently approved collection.
(6) Respondents: Individuals or Households.
(7) Estimated annual number of respondents: 2,700.
(8) Total annual responses: 2,700.
(9) Total annual reporting hours: 475.
(10) Collection description: A spouse or survivor annuity under the Railroad Retirement Act may be subjected to a reduction for a public service pension. The questionnaires obtain information needed to determine if the reduction applies and the amount of such reduction.Start Further Info
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OR COMMENTS:
Copies of the forms and supporting documents can be obtained from Chuck Mierzwa, the agency clearance officer (312-751-3363). Comments regarding the information collection should be addressed to Ronald J. Hodapp, Railroad Retirement Board, 844 North Rush Street, Chicago, Illinois, 60611-2092 and the OMB reviewer, Joe Lackey (202-395-7316), Office of Management and Budget, Room 10230, New Executive Office Building, Washington, DC 20503.Start Signature
[FR Doc. 01-3974 Filed 2-15-01; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7905-01-M