Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC).
Notice of the OMB review of information collection and solicitation of public comment.
The NRC has recently submitted to OMB for review the following proposal for the collection of information under the provisions of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35).
1. Type of submission, new, revision, or extension: Revision.
2. The title of the information collection: “Licensee Event Report”.
3. The form number if applicable: NRC Form 366.Start Printed Page 22268
4. How often the collection is required: On occasion.
5. Who will be required or asked to report: Holders of operating licenses for commercial nuclear power plants.
6. An estimate of the number of responses: 1130 annually.
7. The estimated number of annual respondents: 104.
8. An estimate of the total number of hours needed annually to complete the requirement or request: 56,500.
9. An indication of whether Section 3507(d), Pub. L. 104-13 applies: Not applicable.
10. Abstract: With NRC Forms 366, 366A, and 366B, the NRC collects reports of the types of reactor events and problems that are believed to be significant and useful to the NRC in its efforts to identify and resolve threats to public safety. They are designed to provide the information necessary for engineering studies of operational anomalies and trends and patters analysis of operational occurrences. The same information can be used for other analytic procedures that will aid in identifying accident precursors.
A copy of the final supporting statement may be viewed free of charge at the NRC Public Document Room, One White Flint North, 11555 Rockville Pike, Room O-1 F23, Rockville, MD 20852. OMB clearance requests are available at the NRC worldwide web site: http://www.nrc.gov/NRC/PUBLIC/OMB/index.html. The document will be available on the NRC home page site for 60 days after the signature date of this notice.
Comments and questions should be directed to the OMB reviewer listed below by June 4, 2001. Comments received after this date will be considered if it is practical to do so, but assurance of consideration cannot be given to comments received after this date. Amy Farrell, Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (3150-0104), NEOB-10202, Office of Management and Budget, Washington, DC 20503.
Comments can also be submitted by telephone at (202) 395-7318.
The NRC Clearance Officer is Brenda Jo. Shelton, 301-415-7233.Start Signature
Dated at Rockville, Maryland, this 27th day of April 2001.
For the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Beth St. Mary,
Acting NRC Clearance Officer, Office of the Chief Information Officer.
[FR Doc. 01-11110 Filed 5-2-01; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7590-01-P