This constitutes notice, in accordance with 18 CFR 385.2201(h), of the receipt of exempt and prohibited off-the-record communications.
Order No. 607 (64 FR 51222, September 22, 1999) requires Commission decisional employees, who make or receive an exempt or a prohibited off-the-record communication relevant to the merits of a contested on-the-record proceeding, to deliver a copy of the communication, if written, or a summary of the substance of any oral communication, to the Secretary.
Prohibited communications will be included in a public, non-decisional file associated with, but not part of, the decisional record of the proceeding. Unless the Commission determines that the prohibited communication and any responses thereto should become part of the decisional record, the prohibited off-the-record communication will not be considered by the Commission in reaching its decision. Parties to a proceeding may seek the opportunity to respond to any facts or contentions made in a prohibited off-the-record communication, any may request that the Commission place the prohibited communication and responses thereto in the decisional record. The Commission will grant such requests only when it determines that fairness so requires. Any person identified below as having made a prohibited off-the-record communication should serve the document on all parties listed on the official service list for the applicable proceeding in accordance with Rule 2010, 18 CFR 385.2010.
Exempt off-the-record communications will be included in the decisional record of the proceeding, unless the communication was with a cooperating agency as described by 40 CFR 1501.6, made under 18 CFR 385.2201(e)(1)(v).
The following is a list of exempt and prohibited off-the-record communications received in the Office of the Secretary within the preceding 14 days. The documents may be viewed on the Internet at http://www.ferc.fed.us/online/rims.htm (call 202-208-2222 for assistance).
1. CP00-165-000, 04-30-01, Larry E. Golden
2. Project No. 2042, 05-10-01, Timothy B. Bechelder
3. Project No. 1354, 05-08-01, Nicholas Markevich
4. CP01-49-000, 05-08-01, Bobbye Miller
5. CP01-49-000, 05-08-01, Bobby Miller
6. Project No. 2042, 05-08-01, Timothy B. BachelderStart Printed Page 28750
7. Project No. 1354, 05-08-01, Frank Winchell
8. Project No. 1354, 05-08-01, Karen Miller
9. Project No. 3090, 05-10-01, Maureen Winters
10. Project No. 1354, 05-14-01, Native American community representatives
11. Project No. 2016-044, 05-15-01, Pam Klatt
1. Project Nos. 2071-015 and 2111-011, 04-18-01, Ken S. BergStart Signature
Linwood A. Watson, Jr.,
[FR Doc. 01-13094 Filed 5-22-01; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6717-01-M