Office of the United States Trade Representative.
Notice of meeting.
The Industry Sector Advisory Committee on Small and Minority Business (ISAC-14) will hold a meeting on June 11, 2001, from 12 noon to 5 p.m. The meeting will be opened to the public from 12 noon to 5 p.m.
The meeting is scheduled for June 11, 2001, unless otherwise notified.
The meeting will be held at the Delta Centre-Ville Hotel, VIP Boardroom #522, 777 University Street, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Millie Sjoberg, Pam Wilbur, or Kelly Parsons (202) 482-4792, Department of Commerce, 14th Street and Constitution Avenue, NW., Washington, DC 20230 (principal contacts), or myself on (202) 395-6120.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
During the meeting the following topics will be addressed:
- Presentation by USFCS officer in Montreal;
- Presentation by Canadian SME Task Force on SME trade policy issues in Canada;
- Discussion with Canadian Sectoral Advisory Groups on International Trade (SAGITs) on SME trade policy issues;
- Discussion on Dispute Resolution;
- Presentation on SME programs by the Royal Bank of Canada; and Committee business.
Heather K. Wingate,
Assistant United States Trade Representative for Intergovernmental Affairs and Public Liaison.
[FR Doc. 01-13133 Filed 5-23-01; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 3190-01-M