Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 165 meeting.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 165: Minimum Operational Performance Standards for Aeronautical Mobile Satellite Services.
The meeting will be held October 3, 2001 starting at 9 am.
The meeting will be held in the RTCA Inc., 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW., Washington, DC 20036; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; web site http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Special Committee 165 meeting. The agenda will include:
- October 3:
- Opening Session (Welcome and Introductory Remarks, Review/Approve Summary of Previous Meeting, Chairman's Remarks)
- Review of SC-165 Working Group Activities
- Working Group 1 [Aeronautical Mobile-Satellite (R) Service (AMS(R)S) Avionics Equipment Minimum Operational Performance Standard (MOPS)]
- Working Group 3 [AMS(R)S Minimum Aviation Performance Standard (MASPS)]
- Complete Final Review and Comment (FRAC) Process for:
- Change No. 2 to DO-210D
- Change No. 1 to DO-262
- Brief Overview of Related Activities
- AEEC 741 and 761 Characteristics
- EUROCAE Working Group 55
- AMS(R)S Spectrum Issues; International Telecommunications Union and European Telecommunication Standards Institute
- ICAO Aeronautical Mobile Communications Panel
- Industry, Users, Government
- Closing Session (Other Business, Date and Place of Next Meeting, Adjourn)
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC on September 24, 2001.
Janice L. Peters,
FAA Special Assistant, RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. 01-24618 Filed 10-1-01; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-M