In accordance with Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation announces the following meeting:
Name: Business and Operations Advisory Committee (9556).
Date/Time: October 29, 2001 8:30 am-5:15 pm (EDT) and October 30, 2001 8:30 am-2 pm (EDT).
Place: National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Room 110, Arlington, VA.
Type of Meeting: Open.
Contact Person: Mary Ann Birchett, National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington, VA 22230 (703) 292-8200.
Purpose of Meeting: To provide advice concerning issues related to the oversight, development, and enhancement of NSF's business operations.
October 29, 2001
- Update of Recent Activities
- Follow-up of Discussion Items from Spring MeetingStart Printed Page 52460
- Presentation of the President's Management Agenda
- Grants Risk Management and Risk Management
- CFO and CIO Audit Results
- Large Facilities Management
- Granting Agency of the Future Research Update
October 30, 2001
- Budget and Performance Measures
- Workplace of the Future
- Public Law 106-107
- Plans for Spring 2002 Meeting
- Other Business
Dated: October 9, 2001.
Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 01-25766 Filed 10-12-01; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODe 7555-01-M