Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 198 meeting.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 198: Next-Generation Air/Ground Communications System (NEXCOM).
The meeting will be held on October 24-25, 2001, starting at 9 a.m.
The meeting will be held at RTCA, 1828 L Street, Suite 805, Washington, DC, 20036.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW, Suite 805, Washington, DC, 20036; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; web site http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (P.L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Special Committee 198 meeting. The agenda will include:
- Opening Plenary Session (Welcome and Introductory Remarks, Review Summary of Previous Meeting)
- Plenary Review of Program Management Committee Actions (Documents and Terms of Reference)
- Working Group 3, Voice Data Link (VDL)-3 Principles of Operation
- Working Group 3, VDL-3 Principles of Operation
- Closing Plenary Session (Date and Place of Next Meeting)
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on October 9, 2001.
FAA Special Assistant,
RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. 01-26227 Filed 10-17-01; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-M