Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Government/Industry Free Flight Steering Committee meeting.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of the RTCA Government/Industry Free Flight Steering Committee.
The meeting will be held December 5, 2001, from 1-5 p.m.
The meeting will be held at FAA Headquarters, 800 Independence Avenue, SW., Bessie Coleman Conference Room (Room 2AB), Washington, DC 20591.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC, 20036; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; web site http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C. Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Free Flight Steering Committee meeting. The agenda will include:
- December 5:
- Opening Session (Welcome and Introductory Remarks, Review/Approve Summary of Previous Meeting)
- Assessment of National Airspace System (NAS) Performance
- Steering Committee Decision:
- New Operational Environment
- Member Perspectives on the NAS Performance Assessment
- Exchange of Views on needs for Security, Safety, and Efficiency
- Report/Recommendations from the Free Flight Select Committee
- Closing Session (Other Business, Date and Place of Next Meeting)
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the personnel listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any tine.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on November 19, 2001.
Janice L. Peters,
FAA Special Assistant, FTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. 01-29375 Filed 11-23-01; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-M