This site displays a prototype of a “Web 2.0” version of the daily Federal Register. It is not an official legal edition of the Federal Register, and does not replace the official print version or the official electronic version on GPO’s govinfo.gov.
The documents posted on this site are XML renditions of published Federal Register documents. Each document posted on the site includes a link to the corresponding official PDF file on govinfo.gov. This prototype edition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov will remain an unofficial informational resource until the Administrative Committee of the Federal Register (ACFR) issues a regulation granting it official legal status. For complete information about, and access to, our official publications and services, go to About the Federal Register on NARA's archives.gov.
The OFR/GPO partnership is committed to presenting accurate and reliable regulatory information on FederalRegister.gov with the objective of establishing the XML-based Federal Register as an ACFR-sanctioned publication in the future. While every effort has been made to ensure that the material on FederalRegister.gov is accurately displayed, consistent with the official SGML-based PDF version on govinfo.gov, those relying on it for legal research should verify their results against an official edition of the Federal Register. Until the ACFR grants it official status, the XML rendition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov does not provide legal notice to the public or judicial notice to the courts.
Department of Defense (DoD).
DoD is making technical amendments to the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement to update activity names and addresses, to reflect the extension of a memorandum of understanding, and to delete text that duplicates text found in the Federal Acquisition Regulation.
January 29, 2002.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Ms. Michele Peterson, Defense Acquisition Regulations Council, OUSD(AT&L)DP(DAR), IMD 3C132, 3062 Defense Pentagon, Washington, DC 20301-3062. Telephone (703) 602-0311; facsimile (703) 602-0350.Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects in 48 CFR Parts 202, 215, 219, 242, and 246
- Government procurement
Michele P. Peterson,
Executive Editor, Defense Acquisition Regulations Council.
Therefore, 48 CFR Parts 202, 215, 219, 242, and 246, and Appendix G to Chapter 2 are amended as follows:End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation for 48 CFR Parts 202, 215, 219, 242, and 246, and Appendix G to subchapter I continues to read as follows:End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 202—DEFINITIONS OF WORDS AND TERMS
2. Section 202.101 is amended in the definition of “Contracting activity”, under the heading “NAVY” as follows:End Amendment Part
a. By removing the entry “Headquarters, U.S. Marine Corps”; and
b. In the entry “Marine Corps Material Command” by revising “Material” to read “Materiel”.Start Printed Page 4208 Start Part
PART 215—CONTRACTING BY NEGOTIATION
3. Section 215.404-76 is amended in paragraph (b), in the table, under the Heading “ARMY”, by removing “U.S. Army, Contracting Support Agency, ATTN: SARD-RS, 5109 Leesburg Pike, Suite 916” and adding in its place “Headquarters, Department of the Army, ATTN: SAAL-PA, Skyline 6, Suite 302, 5109 Leesburg Pike”.End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 219—SMALL BUSINESS PROGRAMS
4. Section 219.800 is amended in paragraph (a), in the third sentence, by removing “December 31, 2001” and adding in its place “March 31, 2002”.End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 242—CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION AND AUDIT SERVICESEnd Part Start Amendment Part
5. Section 242.1203 is amended in paragraph (b)(2)(A) by revising the Navy entry to read as follows:End Amendment Part
(b)(2)(A) * * *
|Navy||Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Navy, Research, Development & Acquisition, Acquisition and Business Management, 2211 South Clark Place, Room 578, Arlington, VA 22202-3738.|
PART 246—QUALITY ASSURANCE
6. Section 246.407 is amended by removing paragraphs (1) and (2).End Amendment Part
Appendix G—Activity Address NumbersStart Amendment Part
7. Appendix G to Chapter 2 is amended in Part 3 by adding a new entry “N39826”, and by removing entry “N62913” the second time it appears. The added text reads as follows:End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 3—NAVY ACTIVITY ADDRESS NUMBERS
N39826, L5L Fleet and Industrial Supply Center, Norfolk Detachment Earle, 201 Highway 34 South, Building C-33, Colts Neck, NJ 07722-5019
[FR Doc. 02-2054 Filed 1-28-02; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 5001-08-U