Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 195 meeting.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 195: Flight Information Services Communications (FISC).
The meeting will be held February 26-27, 2002, starting at 8:30 a.m.
The meeting will be held at RTCA, Inc., 1828 L Street, NW., Washington, DC 20036.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW., Washington, DC 20036; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; Web site http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Public Law 92-463, 5 U.S.C. Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Special Committee 195 meeting. The agenda will include:
- February 26:
- Working Group 1
- Progress of Change 1 to DO-267, Minimum Aviation System Performance Standards (MASPS) for Flight Information Services-Broadcast (FIS-B) Data Link
- Overview of National Convective Weather Forecast
- Opening Plenary Session (Welcome and Introductory Remarks, approval of Agenda, Approval of Minutes, Review of Action Items)
- Report from Working Group 1
- Discussion of FIS Registry of Products
- Discussion of Notices to Airmen (NOTAMS) and Digital Automatic Terminal Information Service (D-ATIS) Product Definition
- Review of Change 1 to DO-267
- February 27:
- Continued Plenary Session (Review of Change 1 to DO-267)
- Closing Plenary Session (Review Action Items, Discussion of Future Workplan, Other Business, Date and Place of Next Meeting, Adjourn)
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on January 29, 2002.
Janice L. Peters,
FAA Special Assistant, RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. 02-2628 Filed 2-1-02; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-M