Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 198 meeting.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 198: Next-Generation Air/Ground Communications System (NEXCOM).
The meeting will be held on March 2022, 2002, starting at 9 a.m.
The meeting will be held at RTCA, 1828 L Street, Suite 805, Washington, DC, 20036.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW, Suite 805, Washington, DC, 20036; telephone (202) 8339339; fax (202) 8339434; web site http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Special Committee 198 meeting. The agenda will include:
- March 20:
- Opening Plenary Session (Welcome and Introductory Remarks, Review Minutes of Previous Meeting)
- Program Management Committee Actions: SC-198 Working Group 3 Document
- Status of Working Group 4, VHF Data Link (VDL) 3 Implementation
- Status of Working Group 5, OHA/Safety and Performance Requirements (SPR) for Next-Generation Air/Ground Communications System (NEXCOM) VDL-3
- Status of Working Group 6, Interoperability of NEXCOM
- Closing Plenary Session (Date and Place of Next Meeting)
- March 21, 22:
- Working Groups 4, 5 and 6
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on February 22, 2002.
Janice L. Peters,
FAA Special Assistant, RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. 02-5213 Filed 3-4-02; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-M