Farm Credit Administration.
Notice is hereby given, pursuant to the Government in the Sunshine Act (5 U.S.C. 552b(e)(3)), of the forthcoming special meeting of the Farm Credit Administration Board (Board).
DATE AND TIME:
The special meeting of the Board will be held at the offices of the Farm Credit Administration in McLean, Virginia, on March 21, 2002, from 9:00 a.m. until such time as the Board concludes its business.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Kelly Mikel Williams, Secretary to the Farm Credit Administration Board, (703) 883-4009, TDD (703) 883-4444.End Further Info
Farm Credit Administration, 1501 Farm Credit Drive, McLean, Virginia 22102-5090.End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
This meeting of the Board will be open to the public (limited space available). In order to increase the accessibility to Board meetings, persons requiring assistance should make arrangements in advance. The matters to be considered at the meeting are:
I. Approval of Minutes
- February 14, 2002 (Open and Closed)
- FCS Building Association's Quarterly Report
- OFI Lending and Alternative Funding Mechanisms
- GAO-02-304: Farm Credit Administration—Oversight of Special Mission to Serve Young, Beginning, and Small Farmers Needs to Be Improved
III. New Business—Regulations
- Termination of Farm Credit Status—Draft Final Rule
- Electronic Commerce—Draft Final Rule
Dated: March 15, 2002.
Jeanette C. Brinkley,
Acting Secretary, Farm Credit Administration Board.
[FR Doc. 02-6732 Filed 3-15-02; 2:16 pm]
BILLING CODE 6705-01-P