Export-Import Bank of the United States.
Notice and request for comments.
The Export-Import Bank as a part of its continuing effort to reduce paperwork and respondent burden, invites the general public and other Federal agencies to comment on the proposed information collection, as required by the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995.
Written comments should be received on or before May 20, 2002 to be assured of consideration.
Direct all comments and requests for additional information to Carlista Robinson, Export-Import Bank of the U.S., 811 Vermont Avenue, NW., Washington, DC 20571, (202) 565-3351.End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Titles and Form Numbers
1. Application for Quotation—Export Credit Insurance, EIB 92-34.
2. Beneficiary Certificate and Agreement, EIB 92-37.
3. Application for a Financial Institution Buyer Credit Policy, EIB 92-41.
4. Application for Export Credit Insurance Financing or Operating Lease Coverage EIB 92-45.
5. Application for Medium Term Export Credit Insurance Quotation EIB 92-48.
6. Short-Term Multi-Buyer Export Credit Insurance Policy Application, EIB 92-50.
7. Exporter's Application for Short-Term Single-Buyer Policy, EIB 92-64.
8. Application for Export Credit Insurance Umbrella Policy, EIB 92-72.
9. Broker Registration Form EIB 92-79.
OMB Number: 3048-0009.
Type of Review: Revision and extension of expiration date.
Need and Use: The information requested enables the applicant to provide Ex-Im Bank with the information necessary to obtain legislatively required assurance of repayment and fulfills other statutory requirements. The forms encompass a variety of export credit insurance policies.
Affected Public: They affect all entities involved in the export of U.S. goods and services including exporters, banks, insurance brokers and non-profit or state and local governments. acting as facilitators.
Estimated Annual Respondents: 2,262.
Estimated Time per Respondent: 1 hour.
Estimated Annual Burden: 2,262.
Frequency of Reporting or Use: Applications submitted one time, renewals annually.Start Signature
Dated: March 14, 2002.
Carlista D. Robinson,
Agency Clearance Officer.
BILLING CODE 6690-01-M
[FR Doc. 02-6708 Filed 3-20-02; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6690-01-CStart Printed Page 13182