TIMES AND DATES:
1 p.m., Monday, June 3, 2002; 8:30 a.m., Tuesday, June 4, 2002.
Washington, DC at U.S. Postal Service Headquarters, 475 L'Enfant Plaza, SW., in the Benjamin Franklin Room.
June 3—1 p.m. (Closed); June 4-8:30 a.m. (Open)
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
Monday, June 3—1 p.m. (Closed)
1. Financial Performance.
2. Strategic Planning.
3. Personnel Matters and Compensation Issues.
Tuesday, June 4—8:30 a.m. (Open)
1. Minutes of the Previous Meeting, May 6-7, 2002.
2. Remarks of the Postmaster General and CEO.
3. Implementation of June 30 Price Changes.
4. Automated Flat Sorting Machine 100 Achievements.
Tuesday, June 4—8:30 a.m. (Open) [continued]
5. Making Information Technology Accessible for Persons with Disabilities.
6. Capital Investment.
a. Northern New Jersey, Teterboro, Processing and Distribution Center.
7. Tentative Agenda for the July 1-2, 2002, meeting in Anchorage, Alaska.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
William T. Johnstone, Secretary of the Board, U.S. Postal Service, 475 L'Enfant Plaza, SW., Washington, DC 20260-1000. Telephone (202) 268-4800.Start Signature
William T. Johnstone,
[FR Doc. 02-13367 Filed 5-23-02; 2:21 pm]
BILLING CODE 7710-12-M