Times and Dates:
1 p.m., Monday, July 1, 2002; 8:30 a.m., Tuesday, July 2, 2002.
Anchorage, Alaska, at the Hotel Captain Cook, 4th at K Street, in the Fore Deck Room, Lobby Level.
July 1—1 p.m. (Closed); July 2—8:30 a.m. (Open).
Matters to Be Considered:
Monday, July 1—1 p.m. (Closed)
1. Financial Performance.
2. Strategic Planning.
3. Personnel Matters and Compensation Issues.
Tuesday, July 2—8:30 a.m. (Open)
1. Minutes of the Previous Meeting, June 3-4, 2002.
2. Remarks of the Postmaster General and CEO.
3. Quarterly Report on Financial Performance.
4. Quarterly Report on Service Performance.
Tuesday, July 1—8:30 a.m. (Open) [continued]
5. Report on the Alaska District.
6. Tentative Agenda for the August 5-6, 2002, meeting in Washington, DC.Start Further Info
Contact Person For More Information:
William T. Johnstone, Secretary of the Start Printed Page 42592Board, U.S. Postal Service, 475 L'Enfant Plaza, SW., Washington, DC 20260-1000. Telephone (202) 268-4800.Start Signature
William T. Johnstone,
[FR Doc. 02-16016 Filed 6-20-02; 2:35 pm]
BILLING CODE 7710-12-M