U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC).
Notice of the OMB review of information collection and solicitation of public comment.
The NRC has recently submitted to OMB for review the following proposal for the collection of information under the provisions of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35). The NRC hereby informs potential respondents that an agency may not conduct or sponsor, and that a person is not required to respond to, a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid OMB control number.
1. Type of submission, new, revision, or extension: Revision.
2. The title of the information collection: 48 CFR 20, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Acquisition Regulation (NRCAR).
3. The form number if applicable: Not applicable.
4. How often the collection is required: On occasion; one time.
5. Who will be required or asked to report: Offerors responding to NRC solicitations and contractors receiving awards from NRC.
6. An estimate of the number of responses: 3,504.
7. The estimated number of annual respondents: 355.
8. An estimate of the number of hours needed annually to complete the requirement or request: 26,088 hours (7.3 hours per response).
9. An indication of whether Section 3507(d), Pub. L. 104-13 applies: Not applicable.
10. Abstract: The mandatory requirements of the NRCAR implement and supplement the government-wide Federal Acquisition Regulation, and ensure that the regulations governing the procurement of goods and services within the NRC satisfy the needs of the agency.
A copy of the final supporting statement may be viewed free of charge at the NRC Public Document Room, One White Flint North, 11555 Rockville Pike, Room O-1 F23, Rockville, MD 20852. OMB clearance requests are available at the NRC worldwide web site: http://www.nrc.gov/public-involve/doc-comment/omb/index.html. The document will be available on the NRC home page site for 60 days after the signature date of this notice.
Comments and questions should be directed to the OMB reviewer listed below by July 29, 2002. Comments received after this date will be considered if it is practical to do so, but assurance of consideration cannot be given to comments received after this date.
Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (3150-0169),
Office of Management and Budget,
Washington, DC 20503.
Comments can also be submitted by telephone at (202) 395-3084. Start Printed Page 43358
The NRC Clearance Officer is Brenda Jo. Shelton, 301-415-7233.Start Signature
Dated at Rockville, Maryland, this 19th day of June, 2002.
For the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Brenda Jo. Shelton,
NRC Clearance Officer, Office of the Chief Information Officer.
[FR Doc. 02-16203 Filed 6-26-02; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7590-01-P