Office of the United States Trade Representative.
Notice of a partially opened meeting.
The Industry Sector Advisory Committee on Capitol Goods (ISAC-2) will hold a meeting on September 6, 2002, from 12 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. The meeting will be opened to the public from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. The meeting will be closed to the public from 12 p.m. to 1;30 p.m.
The meeting is scheduled for September 6, 2002, unless otherwise notified.
The meeting will be held at McCormick Place, 2301 S. Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, IL 60616.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Padraic Sweeney, at (202) 482-5024, Department of Commerce, 14th Street and Constitution Avenue, NW., Washington, DC 20230 or Christina Sevilla, Director for Intergovernmental Affairs, on (202) 395-6120.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
During the opened portion of the meeting the following agenda items will be discussed.
- Trade Promotion Authority (TPA) and the Administration's International Trade Policy Agenda.
- Steel Issues.
- USG Trade Finance Programs.
- Role of DOC/International Trade Administration.
- Overview of the Industry Consultations Program.
- Overview of the role of U.S. Export Assistance Centers.
Acting Assistant U.S. Trade Representative for Intergovernmental Affairs and Public Liaison (A).
[FR Doc. 02-20291 Filed 8-9-02; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 3190-01-M