Office of Governmentwide Policy, GSA.
Correction and technical amendment to final rule.
This document makes amendments to the Federal Management Regulation (FMR) in order to correct references and make a technical amendment to the mail management regulations of the FMR.
Effective Date: August 21, 2002.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Laurie Duarte, Regulatory Secretariat, Acquisition Policy Division (MVP), General Services Administration, 1800 F Street, NW., Washington, DC 20405, (202) 208-7312.Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects in 41 CFR Part 102-192
- Government contracts
- Intergovernmental relations
- Reporting and recordkeeping requirements
- Security measurements
Therefore, GSA amendsEnd Amendment Part Start Part
PART 102-192—MAIL MANAGEMENTEnd Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation forEnd Amendment Part
2. Redesignate § 192.55 as § 102-192.55.End Amendment Part
3. Amend § 102-192.125 in the introductory text by removing “§ 192.50” and adding “§ 102-192.50” in its place and in paragraph (e) by removing “(see subpart C) of this part;” and adding “(see subpart C of this part);” in its place.End Amendment Part Start Signature
Dated: August 13, 2002.
Regulatory Secretariat, Acquisition Policy Division.
[FR Doc. 02-21076 Filed 8-20-02; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6820-24-P