In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35), the Railroad Retirement Board (RRB) has submitted the following proposal(s) for the collection of information to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval.
Summary of Proposal(s)
(1) Collection title: Employee's Certification.
(2) Form(s) submitted: G-346.
(3) OMB Number: 3220-0104.
(4) Expiration date of current OMB clearance: 1/31/2003.
(5) Type of request: Extension of a currently approved collection.
(6) Respondents: Individuals or households.
(7) Estimated annual number of respondents: 5,400.
(8) Total annual responses: 5,400.
(9) Total annual reporting hours: 450.
(10) Collection description: Under section 2 of the Railroad Retirement Act, spouses of retired railroad employees may be entitled to an annuity. The collection obtains information from the employee about the employee's previous marriages, if any, to determine if any impediment exists to the marriage between the employee and his or her spouse.
Additional Information or Comments
Copies of the forms and supporting documents can be obtained from Chuck Mierzwa, the agency clearance officer (312-751-3363).
Comments regarding the information collection should be addressed to Ronald J. Hodapp, Railroad Retirement Board, 844 North Rush Street, Chicago, Illinois, 60611-2092 and to the OMB Desk Officer for the RRB, at the Office of Management and Budget, Room 10230, New Executive Office building, Washington, DC 20503.Start Signature
[FR Doc. 02-25219 Filed 10-03-02; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7905-01-M