Department of Defense (DoD).
DoD is making technical amendments to the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement to update titles, section numbers, and paragraph designations.
December 20, 2002.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Ms. Michele Peterson, Defense Acquisition Regulations Council, OUSD(AT&L)DPAP(DAR), IMD 3C132, 3062 Defense Pentagon, Washington, DC 20301-3062. Telephone (703) 602-0311; facsimile (703) 602-0350.Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects in 48 CFR Part 208End List of Subjects Start Signature
Michele P. Peterson,
Executive Editor, Defense Acquisition Regulations Council.
Therefore,End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation forEnd Amendment Part Start Part
PART 208—REQUIRED SOURCES OF SUPPLIES AND SERVICESEnd Part
2. Sections 208.001 and 208.002 are redesignated as sections 208.002 and 208.003, respectively.End Amendment Part
3. Newly designated section 208.003 is amended by redesignating paragraphs (f) and (g) as paragraphs (d) and (e), respectively.End Amendment Part
4. Section 208.7000 is amended in paragraph (b), in the parenthetical, by removing “Integrated Materiel Management” and adding in its place “Defense Integrated Materiel Management Manual”.End Amendment Part
Appendix G—Activity Address NumbersStart Part
PART 2—[AMENDED]End Part Start Amendment Part
5. Appendix G to chapter 2 is amended in part 2, in entry “DABK15”, by removing “Directorate of Contracting” and adding in its place “Contracting Command”.End Amendment Part End Further Info End Preamble
[FR Doc. 02-31945 Filed 12-19-02; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 5001-08-P