Times and Dates:
12:30 p.m., Monday, February 3, 2003; 8:30 a.m., Tuesday, February 4, 2003.
Las Vegas, Nevada, at the Four Seasons Hotel, 3960 Las Vegas Boulevard South, in the Four Seasons Ballroom 4.
February 3—12:30 p.m. (Closed); February 4—8:30 a.m. (Open).
Matters To Be Considered:
Monday, February 3—12:30 p.m. (Closed)
1. Financial Performance.
2. Rate Case Planning.
3. Strategic Planning.
4. Personnel Matters and Compensation Issues.
Tuesday, February 4—8:30 a.m. (Open)
1. Minutes of the Previous Meeting, January 6-7, 2003.
2. Remarks of the Postmaster General and CEO.
3. Appointment of Members to Board Committees.
4. Corporate Flats Strategy.
5. Capital Investment.
a. Labor Scheduler—Phase 1.
6. Pacific Area and Nevada-Sierra District Report.
7. Tentative Agenda for the March 3-4, 2003, meeting in Washington, DC.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
William T. Johnstone, Secretary of the Board, U.S. Postal Service, 475 L'Enfant Plaza, SW., Washington, DC 20260-1000. Telephone (202) 268-4800.Start Signature
William T. Johnstone,
[FR Doc. 03-2050 Filed 1-24-03; 2:14 pm]
BILLING CODE 7710-12-M