Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 200/EUROCAE Working Group 60 meeting.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 200/EUROCAE Working Group 60: Modular Avionics.
The meeting will be held February 19-21, 2003 starting at 9 am.
The meeting will he held at RTCA, Inc., 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
(1) RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC, 20036; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; Web site http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C. appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Special Committee 200/EUROCAE Working Group 60 meeting. The agenda will include:Start Printed Page 4812
- February 19:
- Opening Plenary Session (Welcome and Introductory Remarks, Review Agenda Review/Approve previous Common Plenary Summary, Review Open Action Items)
- Report on Subgroup Activities since Joint Meeting Number 1
- Plenary review of Document Outline
- Plenary review of Glossary
- February 20:
- Subgroups 1-3 form and work in individual meetings
- February 21:
- Report of Subgroup 1-3 meetings
- Closing Plenary Session (Review Action Items, Date and Place of Next Meeting, Adjourn)
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on January 23, 2003.
Janice L. Peters,
FAA Special Assistant, RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. 03-2187 Filed 1-29-03; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-M