Skip to Content


ANR Pipeline Company; Notice of Proposed Changes in FERC Gas Tariff

Document Details

Information about this document as published in the Federal Register.

Document Statistics
Document page views are updated periodically throughout the day and are cumulative counts for this document including its time on Public Inspection. Counts are subject to sampling, reprocessing and revision (up or down) throughout the day.
Published Document

This document has been published in the Federal Register. Use the PDF linked in the document sidebar for the official electronic format.

Start Preamble March 6, 2003.

Take notice that on February 28, 2003, ANR Pipeline Company (ANR) tendered for filing, as part of its FERC Gas Tariff, Second Revised Volume No. 1 (Tariff), the following tariff sheets proposed to become effective March 1, 2003:

Fifty-Fifth Revised Sheet No. 8.

Fifty-Fifth Revised Sheet No. 9.

Fifty-Fourth Revised Sheet No. 13.

Sixty-Sixth Revised Sheet No. 18.

ANR states that the above-referenced tariff sheets are being filed to implement recovery of approximately $3.1 million of above-market costs that are associated with its obligations to Dakota Gasification Company (Dakota). ANR proposes a reservation surcharge applicable to its part 284 firm transportation customers to collect ninety percent (90%) of the Dakota costs, and an adjustment to the maximum base tariff rates of Rate Start Printed Page 12056Schedule ITS and overrun rates applicable to Rate Schedule FTS-2, so as to recover the remaining ten percent (10%). ANR advises that the proposed changes would increase current quarterly Above-Market Dakota Cost recoveries from $2,326,128 to $3,091,394.

Any person desiring to be heard or to protest said filing should file a motion to intervene or a protest with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, 888 First Street, NE., Washington, DC 20426, in accordance with Sections 385.314 or 385.211 of the Commission's Rules and Regulations. All such motions or protests must be filed in accordance with Section 154.210 of the Commission's Regulations. Protests will be considered by the Commission in determining the appropriate action to be taken, but will not serve to make protestants parties to the proceedings. Any person wishing to become a party must file a motion to intervene. This filing is available for review at the Commission in the Public Reference Room or may be viewed on the Commission's Web site at using the “FERRIS” link. Enter the docket number excluding the last three digits in the docket number field to access the document. For assistance, please contact FERC Online Support at or toll-free at (866) 208-3676, or TTY, contact (202) 502-8659. The Commission strongly encourages electronic filings. See 18 CFR 385.2001(a)(1)(iii) and the instructions on the Commission's Web site under the “e-Filing” link.

Intervention and Protest Date: March 12, 2003.

Start Signature

Magalie R. Salas,


End Signature End Preamble

[FR Doc. 03-6030 Filed 3-12-03; 8:45 am]