Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.Start Printed Page 13360
Notice of RTCA program Management Committee meeting.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of the RTCA Program Management Committee.
The meeting will be held April 10, 2003 starting at 9 a.m.
The meeting will be held at RTCA, Inc., 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 850, Washington, DC 20036; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; Web site http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Program Management Committee meeting. The agenda will include:
- April 10:
- Opening Session (Welcome and Introductory Remarks, Review/Approve Summary of Previous Meeting).
- Publication Consideration/Approval:
- Final Draft, Next Generation Air/Ground Communication System (NEXCOM) VDL Mode 3 Interoperability, RTCA Paper No. 040-03/PMC-268, prepared by SC-198.
- Final Draft, Standards for Airport Security Access Control Systems, RTCA Paper No. 023-03/PMC-265, prepared by SC-199.
- Final Draft, Minimum Operational Performance Standards for 1090 MHz Automatic Dependent Surveillance—Broadcast (ADS-B), RTCA Paper No. 036-03/PMC-266 and RTCA Paper No. 037-03/PMC-267, prepared by SC-186.
- Final Draft, Minimum Aviation System Performance Standards (MASPS) for Traffic Information Service—Broadcast (TIS-B), RTCA Paper No. 042-03/PMC-269, prepared by SC-186.
- Special Committee Chairman's Reports
- Action Item Review:
- Review/Status—All open action items
- Closing Session (Other Business, Document Production, Date and Place of Next Meeting, Adjourn)
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section.
Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on March 13, 2003.
Janice L. Peters,
FAA Special Assistant, RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. 03-6624 Filed 3-18-03; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-M