This site displays a prototype of a “Web 2.0” version of the daily Federal Register. It is not an official legal edition of the Federal Register, and does not replace the official print version or the official electronic version on GPO’s govinfo.gov.
The documents posted on this site are XML renditions of published Federal Register documents. Each document posted on the site includes a link to the corresponding official PDF file on govinfo.gov. This prototype edition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov will remain an unofficial informational resource until the Administrative Committee of the Federal Register (ACFR) issues a regulation granting it official legal status. For complete information about, and access to, our official publications and services, go to About the Federal Register on NARA's archives.gov.
The OFR/GPO partnership is committed to presenting accurate and reliable regulatory information on FederalRegister.gov with the objective of establishing the XML-based Federal Register as an ACFR-sanctioned publication in the future. While every effort has been made to ensure that the material on FederalRegister.gov is accurately displayed, consistent with the official SGML-based PDF version on govinfo.gov, those relying on it for legal research should verify their results against an official edition of the Federal Register. Until the ACFR grants it official status, the XML rendition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov does not provide legal notice to the public or judicial notice to the courts.
Food and Drug Administration, HHS.
Notice; satellite downlink public meeting; correction.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is correcting a document that appeared in the Federal Register of April 8, 2003 (68 FR 16998). The document announced a public meeting (via satellite downlink) to discuss the proposed regulations implementing two sections in Title III of the Public Health Security and Bioterrorism Preparedness and Response Act of 2002 (the Bioterrorism Act) regarding maintenance and inspection of records for foods (Docket No. 02N-0277) and administrative detention (Docket No. 02N-0275). The document was published with inadvertent errors. This document corrects those errors.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Louis Carson, Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition (HFS-32), Food and Drug Administration, 5100 Paint Branch Pkwy., College Park, MD 20740, 301-436-2277, FAX: 301-436-2605, e-mail: CFSAN-SS@cfsan.fda.gov.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
In the FR Doc. 03-8576, appearing on page 16999 in the Federal Register of Tuesday, April 8, 2003, the following corrections are made:
1. On page 16999, beginning in the second column and ending in the third column, under table 1, under “Pre-event Test:” the last sentence is corrected to Start Printed Page 23631read “This is a test of Galaxy 9, Transponder 23 only.”
2. On page 16999, in the first column of the U.S. C-band settings chart, the U.S. transponder number “3” is corrected to read “23”.
3. On page 16999, in the second column of the U.S. C-band settings chart, the U.S. polarization “Vertical” is corrected to read “Horizontal”.
4. On page 16999, in the third column of the U.S. C-band settings chart, the U.S. channel number “3” is corrected to read “23”.
5. On page 16999, in the fourth column of the U.S. C-band settings chart, the U.S. downlink frequency “3760 MHz” is corrected to read “4160 MHz”.Start Signature
Dated: April 28, 2003.
Assistant Commissioner for Policy.
[FR Doc. 03-10933 Filed 5-2-03; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4160-01-S