Agency Holding Meeting:
National Science Foundation. National Science Board.
Date and Time:
June 30, 2003: 10 a.m.-11 a.m. Open Session.
The National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard—Room 130, Arlington, VA 22230, www.nsf.gov/nsb.
Contact For Information:
Robert Webber, (703) 292-700.
This meeting will be open to the public.
Matters to be considered:
Monday, June 30, 2003.
Open: NSB Subcommittee on Education and Human Resources Teleconference, Room 130.
- Overview of K-12 Working Group Objectives
- Strategies for Achieving Working Group Objectives
- Comments and Requests Related to the May 2003 Three-Groups Background Book
- Overview of Research Finding on Impact of Inquiry-Based Learning—NSF Staff
- Coordination with other Federal Agencies
- Schedule for K-12 Working Group Activities
Policy Analyst, NSBO.
[FR Doc. 03-16267 Filed 6-23-03; 4:31 pm]
BILLING CODE 7555-01-M