Selective Service System
Final rule; technical amendments.
These technical amendments change the address for persons to request Agency records pertaining to Start Printed Page 1525them, the address for the location where remittances for fees shall be mailed or delivered, and the address to be used to request information available to the public or to former employers of registrants whenever an area office is closed. The current addresses listed under “Privacy Act Procedures” in the Code of Federal Regulations are outdated due to a change of location for the Agency's headquarters.
February 9, 2004.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Rudy Sanchez, Office of the General Counsel, Selective Service System, 1515 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington, VA 22209-2425. (703-605-4012).End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
The Selective Service considers this rule (32 CFR part 1665) to be a procedural rule which is exempt from the notice-and-comment under 5 U.S.C. 533 (b)(3)(A). This rule is not a significant rule for the purpose of Executive Order 12866 and has not bee reviewed by the Office of Management and Budget. As required by the Regulatory Flexibility Act, SSS certifies that these regulatory amendments will not have a significant impact on small business entities.Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects in 32 CFR Part 1665
- Administrative practice and procedure
- Selective Service System
For the reason set forth in the preamble, amend part 1665 of title 32 of the code of Federal Regulations as follows:End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 1665—PRIVACY ACT PROCEDURESEnd Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation for part 1665 continues to reads:End Amendment Part
2. In Sec. 1665.1 (a), revise “Director, Selective Service System, ATTN: Records Manager, Washington, DC 20435” to read, “Selective Service System, ATTN: Records Manager, Public & Intergovernmental Affairs, Arlington, VA 22209-2425.”End Amendment Part
3. In Sec. 1665.6 (c)(3), revise “Washington, DC 20453” to read, “Arlington, VA 22209-2425.”End Amendment Part
4. In Sec. 1665.7 (c), revise “Washington, DC 20435” to read, “Arlington, VA 22209-2425.”End Amendment Part Start Signature
Dated: December 22, 2003.
Lewis C. Brodsky,
Acting Director of Selective Service.
[FR Doc. 04-282 Filed 1-8-04; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 8015-01-M