Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
EPA proposes to approve the State Implementation Plan (SIP) revision submitted by the state of Missouri for the purpose of establishing updated non-regulatory language describing the St. Louis Inspection and Maintenance (I/M) program.
Comments on this proposed action must be received in writing by June 14, 2004.
Submit your comments, identified by Regional Material in EDocket (RME) ID Number R07-OAR-2004-MO-0001, by one of the following methods:
1. Federal eRulemaking Portal: http://www.regulations.gov. Follow the on-line instructions for submitting comments.
2. Agency Web site: http://docket.epa.gov/rmepub/. RME, EPA's electronic public docket and comment system, is EPA's preferred method for receiving comments. Once in the system, select “quick search,” then key in the appropriate RME Docket identification number. Follow the on-line instructions for submitting comments.
3. E-mail: Alan Banwart at email@example.com.
4. Mail: Alan Banwart, Environmental Protection Agency, Air Planning and Development Branch, 901 North 5th Street, Kansas City, Kansas 66101.
5. Hand Delivery or Courier. Deliver your comments to Alan Banwart, Environmental Protection Agency, Air Planning and Development Branch, 901 North 5th Street, Kansas City, Kansas 66101.
Please see the direct final rule which is located in the rules section of this Federal Register for detailed instructions on how to submit comments.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Alan Banwart at (913) 551-7819, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
In the final rules section of the Federal Register, EPA is approving the state's SIP revision as a direct final rule without prior proposal because the Agency views this as a noncontroversial revision amendment and anticipates no relevant adverse comments to this action. A detailed rationale for the approval is set forth in the direct final rule. If no relevant adverse comments are received in response to this action, no further activity is contemplated in relation to this action. If EPA receives relevant adverse comments, the direct final rule will be withdrawn and all public comments received will be addressed in a subsequent final rule based on this proposed action. EPA will not institute a second comment period on this action. Any parties interested in commenting on this action should do so at this time. Please note that if EPA receives adverse comment on part of this rule and if that part can be severed from the remainder of the rule, EPA may adopt as final those parts of the rule that are not the subject of an adverse comment. For additional information, see the direct final rule which is located in the rules section of this Federal Register.Start Signature
Dated: April 16, 2004.
James B. Gulliford,
Regional Administrator, Region 7.
[FR Doc. 04-10875 Filed 5-12-04; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6560-50-P