Food and Drug Administration, HHS.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is amending the animal drug regulations to reflect a change of sponsor for four new animal drug applications (NADAs) from PM Resources, Inc., to Virbac AH, Inc.
This rule is effective July 9, 2004.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
David R. Newkirk, Center for Veterinary Medicine (HFV-100), Food and Drug Administration, 7500 Standish Pl., Rockville, MD 20855, 301-827-6967, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
PM Resources, Inc., 13001 St. Charles Rock Rd., Bridgeton, MO 63044, has informed FDA that it has transferred ownership of, and all rights and interest in, the following four approved NADAs to Virbac AH, Inc., 3200 Meacham Blvd., Ft. Worth, TX 76137:
|Application No.||21 CFR Section||Trade Name|
|NADA 007-076||520.2325a||SULFA-NOX (sulfaquinoxaline) Liquid|
|NADA 008-244||520.2325a||SULFA-NOX (sulfaquinoxaline) Concentrate|
|NADA 043-215||524.900||PURINA Grub-Kill (famphur)|
|NADA 092-150||520.2045||PURINA Horse & Colt Wormer (pyrantel tartrate)|
Accordingly, the agency is amending the regulations in 21 CFR 520.2045, 520.2325a, and 524.900 to reflect the transfer of ownership.
Following these changes of sponsorship, PM Resources, Inc., is no longer the sponsor of an approved application. Accordingly, § 510.600(c) is being amended to remove the entries for PM Resources, Inc.
This rule does not meet the definition of “rule” in 5 U.S.C. 804(3)(A) because it is a rule of “particular applicability.” Therefore, it is not subject to the congressional review requirements in 5 U.S.C. 801-808.Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects
- Administrative practice and procedure
- Animal drugs
- Reporting and recordkeeping requirements
and 524End List of Subjects Start Amendment Part
Therefore, under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act and under authority delegated to the Commissioner of Food and Drugs and redelegated to the Center for Veterinary Medicine,End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 510—NEW ANIMAL DRUGSEnd Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation forEnd Amendment Part
2. Section 510.600 is amended in the table in paragraph (c)(1) by removing the entry for “PM Resources, Inc.” and in the table in paragraph (c)(2) by removing the entry for “060594”.End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 520—ORAL DOSAGE FORM NEW ANIMAL DRUGSEnd Part Start Amendment Part
3. The authority citation forEnd Amendment Part
4. Section 520.2045 is amended in paragraph (b)(2) by removing “060594” and by adding in its place “051311”.End Amendment Part
5. Section 520.2325a is amended in paragraph (a)(2) by removing “060594” and by adding in its place “051311”.End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 524—OPHTHALMIC AND TOPICAL DOSAGE FORM NEW ANIMAL DRUGSEnd Part Start Amendment Part
6. The authority citation forEnd Amendment Part
7. Section 524.900 is amended in paragraph (c) by removing “060594” and by adding in its place “051311”.End Amendment Part Start Signature
Dated: June 18, 2004.
Steven D. Vaughn,
Director, Office of New Animal Drug Evaluation, Center for Veterinary Medicine.
[FR Doc. 04-15568 Filed 7-8-04; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4160-01-S