Time and Date:
The Operations and Regulations Committee of the Legal Services Corporation Board of Directors will meet September 11, 2004. The meeting will begin at 9 a.m., and continue until completion of the Committee's agenda.
The Best Western, 835 Great Northern Boulevard, Helena, Montana.
Status of Meeting:
Matters To Be Considered:
1. Approval of agenda;
2. Approval of the Committee's meeting minutes of June 4, 2004;
3. Consider and act on retainer agreement and group representation issues relating to LSC open rulemaking on financial eligibility, 45 CFR part 1611; a. Staff report; and b. Public comment;
4. Consider and act on Mr. Dean Andal's petition for rulemaking to amend LSC regulations on Class Actions, 45 CFR Part 1617; a. Staff report; and b. Public comment;
5. Consider and act on management's clarification of LSC Grant Assurance 24 that LSC requires of its grantees; a. Staff report; and b. Public comment;
6. Other public comment;
7. Consider and act on other business;
8. Consider and act on adjournment of meeting;
9. Consider and act on adjournment of meeting.
Contact Person for Information: Patricia D. Batie, Manager of Board Operations, at (202) 295-1500.
Special Needs: Upon request, meeting notices will be made available in alternate formats to accommodate visual and hearing impairments. Individuals who have a disability and need an accommodation to attend the meeting may notify Patricia D. Batie, at (202) 295-1500.Start Signature
Dated: September 1, 2004.
Victor M. Fortuno,
Vice President for Legal Affairs, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary.
[FR Doc. 04-20268 Filed 9-1-04; 3:12 pm]
BILLING CODE 7050-01-P