The meeting will be open except for the portion specified as a closed session as provided in 22 CFR Part 1004.4(f).
9:30 a.m. Call to Order; Welcome words for the new Board Members; Approval of the Minutes of the April 23, 2004 meeting; Resolutions in recognition of outgoing Chairman Frank D. Yturria and Vice Chair Patricia Hill Williams; Executive Session (Closed session to discuss personnel issues, as provided in 22 CFR Part 1004.4(f)).
11 a.m. President's Report
FY 2004 Accomplishments
- Public diplomacy and outreach
- Inter-agency cooperation
- The grant program
- The Haiti Program
- Corporate outreach
- Internal operations
Challenges and Opportunities for the Future
- Fulfilling the IAF mission
- IAF as trendsetter
- Is the IAF under-funded given its potential?
- Areas for improvement
- Analysis of the evaluation of 10 randomly selected grants: What have we learned?
- Highlights of the grant to Arariwa in Cuzco, Perú: Increasing crop yields through integrated community-based pest control.
12 p.m. Lunch.
12:30 p.m. Other Business of interest/concern to Board Members.
1:30 p.m. Adjournment; Office tour and meet staff.Start Signature
[FR Doc. 04-21313 Filed 9-17-04; 3:17 pm]
BILLING CODE 7025-01-M