Department of Defense (DoD).
DoD is making technical amendments to the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement to update Internet addresses and reference information.
Effective November 1, 2004.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Ms. Michele Peterson, Defense Acquisition Regulations Council, OUSD(AT&L)DPAP(DAR), IMD 3C132, 3062 Defense Pentagon, Washington, DC 20301-3062. Telephone (703) 602-0311; facsimile (703) 602-0350.Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects in 48 CFR Parts 204 and 208End List of Subjects Start Signature
Michele P. Peterson,
Executive Editor, Defense Acquisition Regulations Council.
Therefore,End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation forEnd Amendment Part Start Part
PART 204—ADMINISTRATIVE MATTERSEnd Part Start Amendment Part
2. Section 204.7003 is amended in paragraph (a)(1) by revising the last sentence to read as follows:End Amendment Part
(a) * * *
(1) * * * DoDAACs can be found at https://day2k1.daas.dla.mil/daasinq/.
3. Section 204.7005 is amended by revising paragraph (d) to read as follows:End Amendment Part
(d) Order code assignments can be found at http://www.acq.osd.mil/dpap/dfars/ordercode.htm.
PART 208—REQUIRED SOURCES OF SUPPLIES AND SERVICESEnd Part Start Amendment Part
4. Section 208.404 is amended by adding paragraph (S-70) to read as follows:End Amendment Part
(S-70) See related information at PGI 208.404.
[FR Doc. 04-24285 Filed 10-29-04; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 5001-08-P