Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 189/EUROCAE Working Group 53 meeting.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 189/EUROCAE Working Group 53: Air Traffic Services (ATS) Safety and Interoperability Requirements.
The meeting will be held November 15-19, 2004 starting at 9 a.m.
The meeting will be held at STNA Headquarters, 1, avenue du Dr Maurice Grynfogel, F-301035, Toulouse, France.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
(1) RTCA Secretariat, 1828 L Street, NW., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20036; telephone (202) 833-9339; fax (202) 833-9434; Web site http://www.rtca.org; (2) STNA Contact, Anne Marie Charron; +33 5 62 14 58 81; fax +33 5 62 14 58 53; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., Appendix 2), notice is hereby given for a Special Committee 189/EUROCAE Working Group 53 meeting. The agenda will include:
- November 15:
- Opening Plenary Session (Welcome and Introductory Remarks, Review/Approval of Meeting Agenda, Review/Approval of Meeting Minutes)
- Sub-group and related reports; SC-189/WG-53 co-chair progress report and review of work program
- Resolution of Comments on PU 29 (ED 100/DO258 Rev. A)
- Review of ISFs to ED78A
- November 16-17:
- Sub-group Meetings
- Review and resolve comments on PU-24 V3.0, Oceanic Safety and Performance Requirements Standard
- November 17-19:
- Sub-group Meetings
- FANS 1/A—ATN Interop Start of Activity (Review Statement of Work, Review of Initial Inputs, Coordination)
- November 19:
- Closing Plenary Session (Welcome and Introductory Remarks, Review/Approval of Meeting Agenda)
- Sub-group and related reports; Position papers planned for plenary agreement; SC-189/WG-53 co-chair progress report and wrap-up.
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairmen, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on October 22, 2004.
FAA System Engineer, RTCA Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. 04-24463 Filed 11-2-04; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-M