Summary: In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35), the Railroad Retirement Board (RRB) has submitted the following proposal(s) for the collection of information to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval.
Summary of Proposal(s):
(1) Collection title: Sick Pay and Miscellaneous Payments Report.
(2) Form(s) submitted: BA-10.
(3) OMB Number: 3220-0175.
(4) Expiration date of current OMB clearance: 02/28/2005.
(5) Type of request: Extension of a currently approved collection.
(6) Respondents: Business or other for-profit.
(7) Estimated annual number of respondents: 239.
(8) Total annual responses: 239.
(9) Total annual reporting hours: 219.
(10) Collection description: The Railroad Retirement Solvency Act of 1983 added Section 1(h)(8) to the Railroad Retirement Act expanding the definition of compensation for purposes of computing the Tier I portion of an annuity to include sickness payments and certain payments other than sick pay which are considered compensation within the meaning of Section 1(h)(8). The collection obtains the sick pay and other types of payments considered compensation within the meaning of Section 1(h)(8).
Additional Information or Comments: Copies of the forms and supporting documents can be obtained from Charles Mierzwa, the agency clearance officer (312-751-3363) or Charles.Mierzwa@rrb.gov.
Comments regarding the information collection should be addressed to Ronald J. Hodapp, Railroad Retirement Start Printed Page 1478Board, 844 North Rush Street, Chicago, Illinois, 60611-2092 or Ronald.Hodapp@rrb.gov and to the OMB Desk Officer for the RRB, at the Office of Management and Budget, Room 10230, New Executive Office Building, Washington, DC 20503.Start Signature
[FR Doc. 05-314 Filed 1-6-05; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7905-01-U