Bureau of Land Management (BLM), Interior.Start Printed Page 29208
Final rule; correcting amendments.
This document contains corrections to the final regulations that were published in the Federal Register on Wednesday, March 23, 2005, (70 FR 14561). The regulations related to cooperating agencies and cooperating agency status.
Effective on April 22, 2005.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Robert Winthrop at (202) 452-6597 or Mark Lambert at (202) 452-7763.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Need for Correction
As published, the final regulations contain errors which may prove to be misleading and need to be clarified. The final regulations stated the corrections in singular form when some of the actual regulation text was in plural form. We need to make these corrections so that all of the necessary changes appear in the Code of Federal Regulations.Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects in 43 CFR Part 1600
- Administrative practice and procedures
- Environmental Impact Statements
- Intergovernmental relations
- Public lands
Accordingly,End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 1600—PLANNING, PROGRAMMING, BUDGETINGEnd Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation for part 1600 continues to read as follows:End Amendment Part
2. Section 1610.1(a)(1) is amended by removing the misspelled word “suct” and add in its place the word “such.”End Amendment Part
3. Amend § 1610.1(a)(1) and (b) by revising the phrases “resource area” and “resource areas” to read “resource or field office area” and “resource or field office areas”, respectively.End Amendment Part
4. Amend § 1610.2(j) by removing the phrase “District or Area Manager” and adding the phrase “Field Manager” and removing the phrase “Area or Field Manager” and adding the phrase “Field Manager.”End Amendment Part
5. Amend § 1610.3-1 by removing the phrase “District Managers” from paragraph (d) introductory text and adding in its place the phrase “Field Manager.”End Amendment Part Start Signature
Dated: May 11, 2005.
Acting Group Manager, Regulatory Affairs.
[FR Doc. 05-10015 Filed 5-19-05; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4310-84-P