This site displays a prototype of a “Web 2.0” version of the daily Federal Register. It is not an official legal edition of the Federal Register, and does not replace the official print version or the official electronic version on GPO’s govinfo.gov.
The documents posted on this site are XML renditions of published Federal Register documents. Each document posted on the site includes a link to the corresponding official PDF file on govinfo.gov. This prototype edition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov will remain an unofficial informational resource until the Administrative Committee of the Federal Register (ACFR) issues a regulation granting it official legal status. For complete information about, and access to, our official publications and services, go to About the Federal Register on NARA's archives.gov.
The OFR/GPO partnership is committed to presenting accurate and reliable regulatory information on FederalRegister.gov with the objective of establishing the XML-based Federal Register as an ACFR-sanctioned publication in the future. While every effort has been made to ensure that the material on FederalRegister.gov is accurately displayed, consistent with the official SGML-based PDF version on govinfo.gov, those relying on it for legal research should verify their results against an official edition of the Federal Register. Until the ACFR grants it official status, the XML rendition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov does not provide legal notice to the public or judicial notice to the courts.
Bureau of Land Management (BLM), Interior.Start Printed Page 29208
Final rule; correcting amendments.
This document contains corrections to the final regulations that were published in the Federal Register on Wednesday, March 23, 2005, (70 FR 14561). The regulations related to cooperating agencies and cooperating agency status.
Effective on April 22, 2005.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Robert Winthrop at (202) 452-6597 or Mark Lambert at (202) 452-7763.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Need for Correction
As published, the final regulations contain errors which may prove to be misleading and need to be clarified. The final regulations stated the corrections in singular form when some of the actual regulation text was in plural form. We need to make these corrections so that all of the necessary changes appear in the Code of Federal Regulations.Start List of Subjects
List of Subjects in 43 CFR Part 1600
- Administrative practice and procedures
- Environmental Impact Statements
- Intergovernmental relations
- Public lands
Accordingly, 43 CFR part 1600 is corrected by making the following correcting amendments:End Amendment Part Start Part
PART 1600—PLANNING, PROGRAMMING, BUDGETINGEnd Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation for part 1600 continues to read as follows:End Amendment Part
2. Section 1610.1(a)(1) is amended by removing the misspelled word “suct” and add in its place the word “such.”End Amendment Part
3. Amend § 1610.1(a)(1) and (b) by revising the phrases “resource area” and “resource areas” to read “resource or field office area” and “resource or field office areas”, respectively.End Amendment Part
4. Amend § 1610.2(j) by removing the phrase “District or Area Manager” and adding the phrase “Field Manager” and removing the phrase “Area or Field Manager” and adding the phrase “Field Manager.”End Amendment Part
5. Amend § 1610.3-1 by removing the phrase “District Managers” from paragraph (d) introductory text and adding in its place the phrase “Field Manager.”End Amendment Part Start Signature
Dated: May 11, 2005.
Acting Group Manager, Regulatory Affairs.
[FR Doc. 05-10015 Filed 5-19-05; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4310-84-P