In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35), the Railroad Retirement Board (RRB) has submitted the following proposal(s) for the collection of information to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval.
Summary of Proposal(s)
(1) Collection title: Employee Non-covered Service Pension Questionnaire.
(2) Form(s) submitted: G-209.
(3) OMB Number: 3220-0154.
(4) Expiration date of current OMB clearance: 09/30/2005.
(5) Type of request: Extension of a currently approved collection.
(6) Respondents: Individuals or households.
(7) Estimated annual number of respondents: 500.
(8) Total annual responses: 500.
(9) Total annual reporting hours: 55.
(10) Collection description: Under Section 3 of the Railroad Retirement Act, the Tier I portion of an employee annuity may be subjected to a reduction for benefits received based on work not covered under the Social Security Act or Railroad Retirement Act. The questionnaire obtains the information needed to determine if the reduction applies and the amount of such reduction.Start Further Info
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OR COMMENTS:
Copies of the forms and supporting documents can be obtained from Charles Mierzwa, the agency clearance officer at (312-751-3363) or Charles.Mierzwa@rrb.gov.
Comments regarding the information collection should be addressed to Ronald J. Hodapp, Railroad Retirement Board, 844 North Rush Street, Chicago, Illinois 60611-2092 or Ronald.Hodapp@rrb.gov and to the OMB Desk Officer for the RRB, at the Office of Management and Budget, Room 10230, New Executive Office Building, Washington, DC 20503.Start Signature
[FR Doc. 05-12473 Filed 6-22-05; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7905-01-M