Federal Maritime Commission.
Notice is hereby given of the names of the members of the Performance Review Board.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Harriette H. Charbonneau, Director of Human Resources, Federal Maritime Commission, 800 North Capitol Street, NW., Washington, DC 20573.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Section 4314(c)(1) through (5) of title 5, U.S.C., requires each agency to establish, in accordance with regulations prescribed by the Office of Personnel Management, one or more performance review boards. The board shall review and evaluate the initial appraisal of a senior executive's Start Printed Page 37407performance by the supervisor, along with any recommendations to the appointing authority relative to the performance of the senior executive.Start Signature
Steven R. Blust,
The Members of the Performance Review Board are:
1. A. Paul Anderson, Commissioner.
2. Joseph E. Brennan, Commissioner.
3. Harold J. Creel, Jr., Commissioner.
4. Rebecca F. Dye, Commissioner.
5. Kenneth A. Krantz, Administrative Law Judge.
6. Irwin L. Schroeder, Chief Administrative Law Judge.
7 Bryant L. VanBrakle, Secretary.
8. Bruce A. Dombrowski, Director of Administration.
9. Florence A. Carr, Director, Bureau of Trade Analysis.
10. Vern W. Hill, Director, Bureau of Enforcement.
11. Sandra L. Kusumoto, Director, Bureau of Certification and Licensing.
12. Austin L. Schmitt, Director of Operations.
13. Amy W. Larson, General Counsel.End Supplemental Information
[FR Doc. 05-12852 Filed 6-28-05; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6730-01-P